Friday, March 19, 2010

You Got Mail!!!!

I could not believe it but my human pet handed me some mail!  I received a thank you card for a gift I sent to Sarah's bridal shower.  I know...I am a great dog...even though I did not receive an invitation I still went shopping and picked out a present.

I loved the card, it had colorful dots on it that looked like my doggy treats!

I carried it around for while showing off to my friends in the neighborhood.  I got mail!

I do have some reservations about getting my first letter.  I wonder if I'll start getting junk mail, or a voters pamphlet...those look boring.

I know there is no draft, but what if I have to register for the draft just in case.  I will have to lie low for a while because once you are on the radar...well I don't want my identity to be scammed!


No comments: