Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stunt Dog

Ok, so I was trying to ride the wind...we were only going 10-15 miles an hour around the round-a-bout on Newport and I was hanging my head out the back door window and got a little dizzy.  The window was not even rolled all the way down...but the wind, the sun...well it was intoxicating...and so, I fell out.

That's right!  I fell out the window while my human pet was driving around the round-a-bout...on Newport!  I let a yelp out as I hit the road and did a tuck and roll.  There were lots of cars behind us since it was around 4 PM and I know I scared the Sh$%^ out of my human pet because she filped a U turn in the middle of Newport. 

I was soooo scared that I ran to the middle of the round-a-bout and sat down.  Holy #$%^!

She stopped her car in the middle of Newport, came running up to me...when I saw her I almost pee'd my fur...I was so scared and happy to see her....she grabbed my collar and took me to the car.  Traffic was backed up in the round-a-bout but I could tell she could have cared less.

She was as freaked as I was!  Then she pulled forward and pulled off, made me jump in and out of the car to see if I was OK...then we sped to the Vets office.  On the way I was so freaked out, I threw up twice in the car...which freaked her out even more and she almost rear ended a car in front of us.  We reached the vets office and they stuck a thermometer up my rear...what does that have to do with my sore hip??? looked in my eyes, felt me up...I think the vet is kinda kinky and let my human pet put her head on his shoulder and say she was freaked out!  Then the vet told her he had a dog fall out of his car going 50!  Thank god for the round-a-bouts!

I think if this economy keeps going down and I need to get a job...I'll try to be a stunt double!

No comments: