Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm A 5 Star Dog!

Most humans don't consider the Embassy Suites a 5 star hotel...but from a dogs point of view...it earned every star.  I had a great time in Portland visiting my human brother's and their loved ones...best of all...I got to live in the lap of dog heaven.
In the morning I would head down the elevator...what a wild ride.  Of course as soon as I stepped on my fans would all want to pet me.  I made sure they had clean hands by licking them first.

By getting up early I was first in line for a cup 'o java!  Gotta have that morning boost!











What can I say but we all have out addicitons!  Before the crowd got to the business center I checked my stock portfolio to make sure my business manager is investing my money in the right dog food funds.

Then it was time for dip in the pooool!  But I got caught by some maintenance guy.  I was ready to jump but he looked like he would have a hard time swimming and I didn't want to be responsible for him drowning.













So I went back up to the room and
called room service.

I really wanted a nice burger but had a hard time communicating with the room service person.  English was their second language...I totally get how hard it is for people to understand when you're trying to get your point across...so I ended up with another cup of java.


My human pets got PO'd when they saw me drinking this $5 bottle of water...but hey...you can't expect me to drink the tap water now...could you.





When the bill was slid under the door I had some explaining to do...I swear I did not order the "Homeward Bound" movie on pay for view....











It was a great trip, especially seeing my boy, Byron...he totally cracks me up!

No comments: