Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sometimes, You Are Not What You Wish You Were


I look at this photo and think...this ugly bull dog wishes he were as light as a bee...kinda like me.  There are times I wish I could be realllllly skinny.  The kind where you have to go to the children's dept. to find a pair of jeans that would fit you!

For me, staying a healthy weight requires daily vigilance and sometimes I just don't wanna.  I want to relax already!  Why can't I just be skinny without any effort. But, then I look around me and that is what everyone is doing...talking about their weight, their health...whether they are skinny or not...they are focused on it.

With my genetic background it is a necessary to be vigilant.  I feel better when I am on top of my game...but there are times I wish I could just put on a cute little outfit and transform myself...afterall...this bull dog is dang cute in his little bee outfit!

I wanna Bee Outfit!

No comments: