Thursday, March 4, 2010

Revenge...The Best Feeling In My Little Doggie Heart!

Well, it was freezing cold yesterday, with a combination of rain, wind and snow.  Because of my stupid haircut I had to stay inside all day.  I would much rather go out on the deck and taunt the stupid squirrels.  They throw pine cones at me...but I catch them in my teeth and spit them back at them!

As revenge when my female human got home I bounced around with excitement and then promptly threw up on the rug...ah ha!  I have revenge!  Forcing her to clean up my mess! 

Since I was totally bored today I spent time trying on this pink hat...I actually think it may get me a cover shot on Dog World.

I am still trying to decide what look to go for...skater dog, gang banger dog...French dog...hey I am a French dog or blue collar dog??

I think no matter how I wear this hat...I am one dammm fine specimen!

I may not give the human this hat back...I look better wearing it than her and she sooooo owes me!
          
I think for a while longer I am going to ignore her...she needs to pay....sooooo bad.  It is hard for me to stay mad at her, she loves me soooo.  Today I shall wear a jacket to go on my walk and this hat...who's S E X Y now.

No comments: