Friday, February 12, 2010

There is a Heaven...It Is My Quilting Room!















Having been given the day off from work yesterday I spent the entire day working/cleaning...my quilting room...and it is now a piece of quilter heaven. My floor is now beautiful and I am not steping around bags...and best of all the projects that are "in progress" are in their individual boxes.  I discovered a few or rather several things that I was missing including this very cute chair that Greg bought me several years ago.  Both of us forgot about it because it was buried under a pile of projects.















You can actually see the top of my cutting table, which in the quilting world is so wonderful because it allow for spontaneous creativity and fabric cutting!  And did I tell you about my floor...the only thing lying around now are dog toys...because Enzo hangs out while I am quilting!  Now I am again coming clean about the nausea I felt when I discovered how many quilting projects were in progress and there was the melt down that occurred with I discovered all the Quilt Shop bags I had stashed...but the upside to that is Greg now has a wide range of bag sizes for his lunch.  He is after all the perfect quilter's husband.


When I woke up this morning I had to run to the doorway of my quilt room and just stand there...it even smelled sweet.  When I started taking pictures Greg asked what I was doing...I am documenting for my blog that I can be in control of my fabric...now I just need my cousin's label maker!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lil' Red said...

I'll fire it up tomorrow! Do you have your list ready?