Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aging

I got PO's yesterday because when I opened my Facebook page I found a rude ad.  On Facebook they run ads along the right side and for some spooky reason I had noticed that they are targeting me...like...

56 year olds are wearing Ugg boots, do you want to buy some? Or...

1,000 choices of quilting fabric, do you want to buy some?  Or...

People from your 1971 high school are looking for you, do you want to meet them?

Yesterday...one of the ads said, "Free food for senior citizens, over 50 you qualify for a $250 card for free food!!!" I'm a senior?...as in senior citizen???????? 

I think Facebook doesn't really know me...I wouldn't be caught dead in Uggs (not enough foot support for my falling arches).  I already have 1,000 choices of quilting fabric in my sewing room.  And I could care less about being found by my high school classmates...as for senior citizen...I am not ready and I don't need free food...I'm trying to lose some weight.  Facebook is not as knowledgeable as they think!

No comments: