Monday, February 22, 2010

I am Woman Hear Me Roar...

Whenever I hear this song I think of the Shean-Jones girls.  A little bit of genetics and whole lot of parenting has created a little band of girls who are a force to be reckoned with.  When I look at this photo I see all kinds of shoes...but not beach flip flops...because of course, if you are to be who you are, you need to wear a statement and on this day flip flops were not what you had in mind.

Yesterday, I got a call from Erin thanking Sarah and I for giving her a job at the wedding.  In the next breath she stated she will be wearing a tiara, a new dress and her dark maryjane shoes.  Of course she will wear a tiara, afterall she will be greeting the guests and having them sign the guest book.  It is going to be a wonderful life watching this little girl grow up into the woman she will become.  Of course, Amaya was just as excited to be her little helper and had equally strong fashion sense.  I am thinking that I may have to go through the guest line several times just so I can hear Erin greet everyone.

you lookin at me????

I don't think life will be the least bit boring with this little band of girls...cause I can hear McKenna's roar already....

1 comment:

Lil' Red said...

I love when you write about my girls! I'm so glad that others see how truly amazing they are. Now...where to find the perfect tiara?