Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pooped

Man am I ever pooped today.  I think it's contagious because this morning while we were all changing into scrubs, several people said they were pooped because they didn't sleep well.

I woke up at 0230...as in AM...my brain said...hey, you are having a rehearsal dinner...but what about the rehearsal?  Hummm...didn't think about that...hummm...better figure that one out....hummm...then at 0300...I thought...wonder what I should have at the rehearsal dinner...then at 0330...I thought @#$% I have to get up at 0400 and get ready for work...is that Greg or the dog snoring????  What am I going to wear???? to the wedding...oh damm I have a pap smear scheduled this morning...

I am soooo pooped.  I think tonight is breakfast for dinner night cause I can't think when I'm this pooped.

No comments: