Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Feel Electrifying!

photo by Connor Bates

Ohhhh I feel a mood change...what could have brought this on????  Maybe it was being called off from work!  Dang!  I need to work, I need the money, I need the time, I need to have funnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

It is so funny how one moment you are thinking about the next day, getting up early...as in very early...making a lunch...planning on putting your best foot forward for your employer...and then...you get called off!!!!!!!

It is electrifying!!  Suddenly I don't feel so tired.  I feel a few pound lighter...I think my skin is glowing and I am suddenly smarter!!!!!!!!  A gift of an extra day off is like finding money on the ground. Or discovering that even though you didn't buy a ticket, the lottery decided to give you the jackpot!

Enzo is grinning, cause a day off for me...means a day hangin' together.  I am on top of the world...and I think having a extra day off may have made my butt smaller!

Definately a good mood change...

No comments: