Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My 2010 Word - Release


I have no idea what this photo is about but it had my 2010 word of the "Release" and I need to somehow sustain my commitment to the word.

There are issues...actually one issue that I struggle with and that is my mother-daughter relationship.  But I am aware enough to figure out that this particular struggle is not unusual...that there are whole shelfs at the book store that talk about this particular relationship...and I have talked with others who have this same struggle...how can you love someone so much and at the same time they make you want to pull your eye lashes out one by one.

There is no doubt in my heart that I have great love for my mother and that she is an amazing person...the issue comes in knowing that this one person can sometimes make you want to lie down and never get up.

Just once I want to hear from her lips how lucky she is too have me...hahahaha....that even sounds funny when I type it...fat chance.

The really great thing is that I have my very own special word for 2010...Release...and when I say it, I feel better and when I say it, I feel the love in my heart for her...I like who I am...and the bottom line is I would not be who I am without who she is...so there...

mothers and daughter, ying and yang, cake and frosting, gardens and fertilizers...hummmm I had better stop before I start smelling up the blog...lol

No comments: