Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dreaming


Last night I had several dreams...none of them good.  From what I have read in the past, dreams are only seconds long but our brains have the amazing capacity to create entire dramas with beginning, middle and end.  Some of my dreams last night were about people I am close too and some were about people I work with, but all of them did not leave me with a fuzzy feeling.

What I found facinating about my dreams were that if it became too disturbing I would start asking questions, as if a bystander rather than a participate in the story.  A certain part of my brain could not handle the event so, a more awake part started interrupting the dream...what do you mean this happened...why would she do that...doesn't she know that the pond is full of pesticides...???  Then my bladder couldn't take all the chatter and I would wake up go to the bathroom come back and start a new story line.

In one segment I walk into my guest room and there are 2 piles of poop.  The dreaming part of my brain is going on and on. PO'd about Enzo pooping in the house...But...the more conscious part started talking in the background...he can't have pooped in the house, he doesn't do that...he never goes in that room...so that questioning woke me up and I went to the bathroom.  On the way I said "good dog."

Dreams...a picture to the other side but today they have made me tired...and I have to go to work...or maybe I am just dreaming I have to go to work???

No comments: