Monday, October 19, 2009

Connecting the Dots


For me life is a series of connecting the dots.  I kind of have a idea of what I want my life to look and feel like.  But, as with many things it is a series of starts and stops and back ups and sideways...hiccups and giddyups 

Once I start connecting the dots I start to see what it is going to be like.  Maybe not as beautiful as I had imagined, sometimes more beautiful that I imagined.  What I do know is I can see more clearly what the outcome will be like.  Much like doing a "connect the dot" picture...I look for a beginning, then search for the next dot...as I start making progress a picture emerges.

I love life, with all it's dots emerging into a pattern that is recognizable and yet when completed, make me want to find the next dot that will show me the way. 

No comments: