Saturday, October 3, 2009

Change, The Only Thing You Can Count On.


Life is changing.  My life is changing.  My family's lives are changing.  My friends are changing.  My job has changed. 

I believe even when change is stressful or painful that it can create a better life.  Change can save your life.  People who hang on and try to keep life from changing are constantly disappointed.  The non-changers usually don't survive peacefully in life,  are left questioning...how come?  Why not?  Why me?

When you accept change as an important part of your life and you embrace it...it can be less painful and more exciting. Even though I have been married to the same man for 32 years and it seems I am not changing...in fact my marriage has been one of change and with that it brought pain, growth and peace and a stronger love than if I fought all the changes it brought.

When you are presented with a choice, which will result in change...and you give yourself the opportunity to really consider and except the possibility whether the change is concrete or not, it has occurred just by the openess to consider.

I always feel a little anxious when I see a change coming, but I like the feeling, because I know life is opening like a door and who knows what is on the other side.

A friend sent me an article about Ardi, the oldest skelton of man or rather woman.  She lived 4.4 million years ago and ushered in some of the earliest signs of Bipedalism.  Change occurred and the reason for the change is fascinating reading.  So Google Ardi and read her story.  I did get a tickle out of the drawing of her made by science, as shown above...her breast look like mine...kinda hanging down a little so she must of breastfed her young.  But unlike me she looks like she has a tan line from her bikini and I don't have as much hair!

Change brought about bipedalism...bipedalism brought about Nursing...hahaha

No comments: