Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sometimes It Takes Two...

I find that sometimes whether discussing health care reform or what underwear is the most comfortable...it takes two.  If I let myself I can create a whole senario with introduction, plot and conclusion...without anyone elses input.  The story comes from my own brain and heart and I answer my own questions.  But, are they right????

I think when there are big questions in life or just interesting ones...getting anothers perspective can be eye opening.  If you listen and truly hear you might get a more interesting conclusion.  Maybe the culprit isn't who you thought it was, maybe your girlfriend didn't really mean what she was saying or maybe your husband really does think you are hot???

No matter what, letting the chatter in your head actually hear another's point of view can make your day more interesting and possibly open your heart to something you never considered.

No comments: