Sunday, September 27, 2009

HELLOOOOO?!


Do you ever feel like you are with someone and they don't have a clue what you are about and who you are, the things that are important to you...but they are supposed to be related to you?

Helloooo, remember me...I think I was important to you...at least I think I was.  I guess there are people in the world who really do not have the capacity to see others.  I am not talking about a visual frame of reference, but seeing as...I "get" you.  I know what is important to you...I want to hear what you have to say...I would like you...to be able to complete a sentence without interrupting because I know you...would really like to complete a full sentence...

Some people like to hear their own voice...and of course the content is extremely important to the survival of the human race, because of course they have the answers for world peace, marriage, child rearing, hunger, traffic, how wasteful "Americans" are about their pets....and why you don't look so good....thank you very much.

Can you tell...I have tipped over to the dark side...and have become mean in my own mind.  Oh well, I have laughed several times in the last day...better than crying.

No comments: