Monday, September 21, 2009

Explosion of Emotion


Sometimes life catches me off guard.  Being a woman, wife and mother lends itself to being in charge of the details and looking down the road for obstacels.  So when you get caught off guard it can be an explosion of emotions.

Lately my decision making ability has taken a waffling characteristic...normally a "this is what I am going to do, and doing it"  kind of person... I have become like a junk yard dog who is cornered...do I go this way, or that way...do I feel this way or that way...do I bite or cry????

This weekend was supposed to be a relaxing weekend in preparation for a more stressful time in the next few weeks.  But interestingly enough the friends I was spending the weekend with had a variety of stressful events that had either occurred recently, or were occurring currently or would be occurring in the near future.  It was the perfect storm of emotion...and as a result exhausting.  We cry for ourselves, we cry for each other, we can't solve our own problems so we try to solve each others...the result was an emotional store that didn't get replenished.

But there were moments of laughter and those are the ones that I will hang on too.....

No comments: