Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I don't Wanna...

Sometimes you wake up and you just don't wanna....you don't want to get out of bed, you don't want to talk, you don't want to interact with no one, no how.  But in reality when you are a responsible adult...you get out of bed,take a shower, take the dog out for his morning constitutional and head off to work. 

Sometimes I see a "crazy" person walking down the street talking to who knows who and you think...maybe life is simpler if you were crazy.  But then you would have to wear tin foil on your head and talk the conspiracy talk.

I occassionaly want to bury my head in the sand, pretend I don't know anything and not be responsible...then I remember...I actually like everything about my life...it's just this second that makes me want to see the view down under and I get it...you can't breath when your head is buried in the sand.

No comments: