Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cell Phones

Today I am having a long hard talk with my cell phone. I was forced...against my own will to get a new phone. My provider was bought out by another company. Since I had to get a new phone I decided I needed a red one...and one with a key pad, better to text my children with but I HATE that it is smarter than me and it sticking it's little cell phone tongue out at me!

I thought when I got it that I would be much more organized and so I programed my calender in so I could have a mobile secretary. Then I made a list of my most phoned number and assigned them a one digit dial. Next i programed different music for different callers so I would know who is calling by the music.

The result...I was awaken at midnight last night because my phone was letting me know that it was pay day. I accidentally dialed my son when I leaned against the desk and it hit one number. and all that music...I never know it is my phone ringing because it is a different song for every call.....Can't I just carry around an old rotary dial phone????

No comments: