Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, Monday

Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all the time....
OK, so that is the end of my Monday whine. In actuality today I get to teach class to a very dear friend, so in fact this Monday is better than others. It is curious how Monday has evolved to be the beginning of the week, faced with dread when in it is really Sunday which is the first day of the week. Maybe if we collective made Sunday a really awful day, Monday wouldn't seem so bad. Tuesday and Thursdays have become non days where Wed. has the moniker of Hump Day, while Friday is TGIF and Saturday....well Saturday is heaven...whereas for some, Sunday is the Lord's Day or the day to get ready for Monday.
Since I work early shift today, which means starting at 5:30 am there is not much time to get ready, drink a cup of java and ponder a blog idea...so I leave you with a joke.
Did you hear about the new low fat communion wafer?
No, I haven't
It's called "I can't believe its not Jesus"
har har...might go to purgatory for this one...I don't think it is a hell offense.

No comments: