Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bing Bada Boom....

The ball came down and I was sleeping but I felt it happen. 2009. There is something about it that feels refreshing...maybe mother nature knew we needed a little sunshine but my windows are open and fresh air is blowing through the house. I have sun coming threw some of my windows...on Jan. 1st!

We had Family/Friends Brunch and I can without a doubt tell you...there is nothing like starting the New Year with people you love. It matters not what is happening anywhere else, because this moment in time is like no other. I am moved by the strength of young families raising their children in these fast paced times and when people can take a moment to be together, it is a gift.

Having Connor, Jenn and John home...well...it warms the heart with memories of past times together and that warmth can make you a little greedy for future times together. I miss my Peter, Sarah and Byron but I know that life is moving forward and am glad they are happy.

I hope this new year bring more times together, for that is the greatest gift of all!

No comments: