Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I See The Devil In There....


So, there is this Reverend in London who is blessing laptops and cell phones.  I was speechless.  Hummm, the photo looks like a real church and it looks like a real Reverend...but he is blessing laps tops and cell phones....hummmm

"It's the technology that is our daily working tool, and it's a technology we should bless," said Parrott, of the St. Lawrence Jewry.



Parrott said it was a reminder to London's busy office workers that God's grace can reach them in a multitude of ways.

So I think I need to get ahold of this guy to do an exorism of the computers in room 3 & 4...cause I think the devils in them...I swear I saw some horns in the reflection of the screen and maybe if we could get one of the local church people to come bless the things we could actually get our work done.




No comments: