Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Got Junk In My Trunk...




Today I woke up feeling like I got junk in my trunk...not in a good way...like I am draggin'.  It is the kind of morning where the alarm goes off and you can't even let yourself have a brain conversation...otherwise you would just skip the gym, cover yourself up in the blankets and hope tomorrow will arrive....later. 

My asthma has been bothering me for about 3 weeks and I am coughing a lot at night. So, I took a Niquil...why would anyone buy illegal drugs...this drug knocks you out, and it is in a pretty green capsule.

So, as I was dragging my junk around the gym I thought...my god, I not only am dragging around like I have junk in my trunk but, I really do have a lot of junk in my trunk and I had better get movin' or my trunk is going to have a whole lot of junk.

When Fergie sings...her junk sounds sexy.  Mine has gym pants stretched over it and if I don't start paying attention I am going to have to name it, open a saving account so it will have a good retirement.

What I do know is that I can do anything for a day...so me and my junk are going to work...thank god, Greg made a great pot of coffee... 

No comments: