Monday, January 4, 2010

The Gym


And so this morning I was inspired again.  As Greg and I arrived at the gym the parking lot was half full already at 0430...that is...as in the morning.  I love the first week day of the New Year.  It is filled with potential. 

As we walked in the machines were already humming and the faces were ones of determination.  New hope.  I am infected with the possibility as I breath the air and start to feel good immediately.  Every one has a dream of what they want this year to be like.  For all these early morning gym rats, it is a healthier one.

This year our family will have a wedding, a birth, a move and a half marathon or two...I want to be a picture of health and to feel the glow of possibilities...
so...as for a good half of those that showed up this morning...I intend to...

Never
Never
Never
Give
UP!

1 comment:

Lil' Red said...

This quote is so good. . . I will keep it in mind on my personal journey. It's a good partner for my resolution word: trust.