Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Man On The Moon

 
Whenever people talk of a full clear moon they say you can see the man on the moon.  I used to think they meant that you could see the outline of a man face...but I don't see it.  What I do know is although the moon light can be absolutely beautiful, especially really early in the morning when Greg and I head to the gym...it is showing up way to early.

This morning Robin said that yesterday it was dark at 5 PM.  So I am sitting here at the computer and it is now 4:56 and it is getting dark.  I can still see the sky and the clouds, but I do know that I could not walk down my back path without some light.

The shortest day of the year is Dec. 21...geez, that means it will probably get dark before I get my afternoon break at work!  I can tell already I am going to have to up my vitamin D. 

It is officially 5 PM and it is pretty dark.  At least I am sitting in the dark with the glow of my computer on my face...I think I might be looking younger...maybe this dark thing has it's advantages!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hey Anna, good hearing from you! I really want to get in to Material Girls to see you soon. I'm sitting in Seattle right now waiting for my flight to Sacramento. More meetings re: my Mom's estate! Very exhausting! Miss ya. Tell everyone hi for me.