Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Starting To Feel More Like Christmas...NOT!


I seem to be in a Christmas fugue state.  I don't remember quite how to do it...maybe it has to do with this time in my life.  I have some friends who are my age or older and they go freak-a-zoid for Christmas...so I am not sure it has to do with age.  I am not depressed about it...I just seem to be slow this year.  I did shop for the Christmas family that our department is giving too and I was excited when I found what I was looking for...but once I gift wrapped it and dropped it off at the hosptial, I was back to regular old winter mode.

My front door wreath was delivered yesterday by "the Judge". I mean a real judge and I didn't have the money.  Now I owe the law money!  I ordered it from the son of someone I know who had a fund raiser and her husband the judge delievered it.  I hung it on the front door.  But I don't get to see it much because I never go through the front door (subject for another blog). 

Today, although it is as my dear 'ol dad used to say, "colder than a witches tit" geez...that sounds gross and it's Christmas not Halloween...I will be going to the Christmas Parade.  My cousins will be there and truly there is nothing more fun than seeing children during the holidays...waaaaa...where is Byron???  Their bright eyes, runny noses, greedy little brains, high on sugar!

I KNOW!!!!!  Before the parade I'll get Enzo a Christmas outfit!!!!!!!!!

He's lying by my side sound asleep unaware what is in store for him...although he is having a nightmare which seems to have him whimpering and his feet are running...he may be trying to get away from the Christmas Fashionista!

No comments: