Friday, November 13, 2009

The View


A friend sent me this story which made Greg and I laugh out loud so hard we got tears in our eyes...so here it goes...

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day,

And all the patients were shouting, '13....13.....13.'
The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a
Little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see

What was going on.....


Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick!


Then they all started shouting '14.....14....14'...


Some days you just can't help yourself...you have to look at life on the other side of the fence.  For what ever reason it seems in your own mind that everyone else has it better...their marriage is perfect, they seem to have a fountain of youth, they can eat anything without gaining weight, for them money is no object...when in reality, if you really knew what was going on it would be like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Staying focused on your own life is the only way to live.  Looking across the street, next door or through a knot hole is only an illusion...and you could be number 15...15...15

No comments: