Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fake It, Fake It, Till You Make It Or Is It, Believe It, Till You Make It...


I think a good tool to use when life is not going the way you want it too...is, fake it.  I don't mean this is a disceptive way but in a way that can move you to the solution or results.

If there are times when I am frustrated with people in my life and I say in my brain...I absolutely love this person...it is in a way faking the emotions in the moment, but it moves me out of the frustrated state.  Fake it, fake it, till you make it...

It has a variety of meanings...my dog is absolutely the smartest, sweetest dog...so if he makes a mistake, I don't look at him and say...you stupid dog...I say you are soooo smart and you know better and right before my eyes he will be absolutely the smartest, sweetest dog.

Sometimes believing it can move what you are feeling from believing into reality.  I think I live in the most perfect place and, wow...it is the perfect place...I don't see the flaws.  When I came home with my girlfriends I didn't have the least reservation of taking them upstairs because I believed Greg would have made the bed when he got up because I believe he is that kind of considerate guy...or maybe he is that considerate guy and so I can believe the bed was made???  Chicken or the egg...wow


No comments: