Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Mom, Oh My!!!



I am fascinated by the fact of the knowledge that my mother is coming to town can send me into a tizzy.  I hate the idea...because on some level I wonder if my own children feel the same way.

When I found out mom was visiting I start worrying about everything.  Is her house OK...I just checked it last week...Have I been eating too much????  Will she notice I lost 9 pounds since she last saw me???  Will she be happy???  Am I living up to her dream of the perfect daughter???  Did I accomplish all that she wants???  Is she proud of me????

Lions, and tiger and mom...oh my...

Then...she postpones her arrival till Friday...ahhhh...can relax another day and then...will she be happy, will she be proud of me...

I think I need to see the Wizard...

No comments: