Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am for the second year in a row heading towards Portland.  I don't have to catch my own turkey!  It is easy to be thankful for the list of things we always say...health, family, job, home. But I am also thankful to those who challenge me each day to more clearly define who I am and who I want to be.

I am also thankful to those who make the rules in my job.  I can see more clearly by their choices what mine are.

I am thankful to the man who stands on the corner begging for help...for he challanges me to think about what I really need as opposed to what I want.

I am thankful to Enzo as he is teaching me patients.

I am thankful to those who have opened their home today to extra guest because they live the true meaning of acceptance.

I am grateful for sons who are now my teachers, because I can accept that I do not know everything and can learn from others.

I am grateful for those who have taken a chance to be in relationship.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: