Monday, August 17, 2009

Kick It To The Curb


Sometimes you just want to kick life to the curb. I am not one of those people who believe everything good and bad that happens in life is because of god. I do not believe that god is punishing us or challanging us to see if we are worthy. I do not think that all the suffering in the world is happening because we are supposed to learn a lesson.
What I do believe is that life...is life. Filled with choices, challenges, suffering and joy. There are emotional ups and downs, it is our personal choice of what we make of this life...we are not puppets that god is playing with. The god that some people believe in...the one who gives us cancer or plane crashes...well that is not my god.
I like the definition of Life="the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence." Now we have a choice of what kind of life we want and what kind of person we want to be.
It is times where we are faced with some of our most challenging moments that we can decide how we want to play out this exsistence of if we want to be kicked to the curb.

No comments: