Wednesday, August 12, 2009

As a Great Man Once Was Quoted....



"The things that I do...I do...that things that I have to do twice....I do do."


O K...so it takes some of us a little longer to figure out that do do is not so good.


Enzo went to the back gate off the deck and I let him out "off leash" and sure enough he immediately pee'd and poo'd....I was so happy that I had been trained to notice when he had to go out and do his business. Now, Greg said don't let him off the leash because you'll be chasing him...but after 2 minutes he came back on the deck. SO, the next time he went to the back gate I didn't notice that he was looking at me like I was a sucker. But Greg asked if I was going to try it again...of course, I am soooooo into do do....after all I am a nurse.


I let him out and spent the next 10 minutes chasing him around the hill side, sweet talking him and trying to convince him that life on the deck was better than life out in the wild of the golf course.


So I have learned do do....and will not participate is do do do....although that sounds like music.

No comments: