Thursday, December 4, 2008

This I Know for Sure

I loved the PBS series and recently published book by the same title and so I decided to make my own short list of "This I know for sure"...

1. Love is the most important vital sign of the human body
2. babies after a bath smell better than any perfume
3. Your inner voice is smarter than your outer voice
4. a postmenopausal woman can not exist without girlfriends
5. Sex over 50 is both liberating and a challenge
6. when you are over 50 the fart sometimes just come
7. you never stop being a mother
8. women have to be strong because the challenges of life only get bigger
9. the anonymous donor is the most generous donor on the list

and lastly

10. sometimes the perceived hardship is actually a blessing you just may not know it until later.

No comments: