Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jingle Bell Rock

A true gift this year is waking up to blue sky and snow covered landscape. It is hard not to smile and feel blessed. I don't care if there is another storm on the way, looking out the windows right now is beautiful. Life always has a way of circling around, (good...bad...ugly...beautful...hard...easy...angry...happy) so when you wake up and you get beautiful, you just gotta take a pause so as not to end up rushing around and missing the gift.

It is a quiet day this year but quiet means I can hear what is happening around me. Listening to my heart and having time to share it with another, this is a blessing. Although I love memories of the hoopla and chaos of Christmases past and I look forward to crazy Christmases future, this day I will tuck in my memory bag of a very special Christmas where I could listen to my heart and share it quietly with the love of my life.

So for you, who are special in my life...whether your Christmas is quiet or crazy, enjoy the day for what it is, for each one has a special message just for you.

No comments: