Friday, November 7, 2008

Personal AD

I was reading the personal ads in our local slightly left bent free paper which is published once a week. It was pleasantly surprising to see ads from women in their 60's. As I read down the page I realized they were oozing with the positive which I supposed is important when trying to attract a response...but...I pondered if life would not be better if we could be totally honest and if there is really a person out there that would accept us as we really are?

So, here is my personal AD.

WF or actually half white, half oriental. Hates camping but loves room service. Likes to hike but carries my own toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Will not venture into the woods during mosquito season. Would love to dance but can't stop leading. Loves a high fiber diet but will fart profusely for at least 6 hours post meal. Loves going to animated children's movies. Must have chocolate every day but results are a full figured kind of gal. Would like a man who can make breakfast in bed, mix great margaritas, good listener, who will at least commit to being a dancer in his next life and not run when the gas monster starts up.

Holy Moly....thank god I'm married.

No comments: