Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Outta My Way, I'm Getting Off This Train!

How funny my mind works...I will spend months denying how out of control I feel. Reminds me of myself as a little girl...if you don't say it out loud and you keep yourself busy, you won't think the boogy man exists. The best part of myself is the part that is screaming in the back ground...RUN, GET OFF THE TRAIN, NO ONE IS THE BOSS OF YOU....If, I will stop and listen, it is this part that gives me the truth and the way...boy does that sound like religion!

Well, I guess it is the religion of Anna, the church of "you already know the truth", the cult of believe in yourself...LOL sometimes I just crack myself up.

I knew when I woke up yesterday that I was going to try and ignore my religion but by the time I finished work I knew that I was getting off this train. It is funny, once I listen and hear my own voice, I feel better. Geez, this is beginning to sound like something out of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest."

So, at 4:30 PM yesterday I was filled with the spirit of a new life, I slept like a baby and woke up to a great day, where I only had my own voice in my head. I really do crack myself up sometimes....LOL

No comments: