Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Lost My Rainbow...

....but I found it again. I realized that as I let the world around me move in...like a long lost relative that you don't care for...I was losing my rainbow. Now, I am a person who carries my rainbow around in my head and heart. I bring it out and look at it, and life is good. Little things will make me smile, playing with bubbles (I keep a box of bubble bottles stocked), watching the birds and squirrels, smelling the fresh cut grass. But when I start listening to all the people who don't have a personal rainbow...I start losing mine. The color fades, I can't smell the air...I don't like it. I found that if I stay strong in body and soul, the colors of my rainbow are brighter, I feel warmth and I notice the fun things around me...

Make sure you find your rainbow...

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

No comments: