Thursday, July 16, 2009

Money

Well, today was one of those days that made me want to check into a mental hospital, buy a $1000 worth of lottery tickets or give up my wonderful life for one with a shriveled up 90 year old billionaire who wants a young 55 year old slightly used hottie.

Makes me think of the lyrics from Mama Mia....

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In a rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In a rich man's world
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world

oh well, since there are no mental hospitals in Central Oregon, I couldn't spend a $1000 on lottery tickets and I am totally hooked on a "not a billionaire" really hot 56 yr. old....guess I will go to bed early and show up to work tomorrow.

No comments: