Thursday, April 2, 2009

Horoscopes

I read the daily horoscopes in the paper. Sometimes I feel like the paper is talking to me and sometimes I think they must have someone else's life in view. Although I believe in the power of people, intuition and love. I do not believe the person who writes the horoscope knows a darn thing. Yet, I am driven to check it out each morning. Chuckling to myself that I don't really believe what it suggests. But the power of suggestion is huge, even if it is off by a day.

If I read something positive, I want it to be about me...negative I want it to be about the other Libras out there. What I do know is, that sometimes I just want to have a little message that is just about me. That sometimes I feel the weight of all that I feel and think and I don't know what to do with it...so if the horoscope tells me to take care of myself, I gonna do it...so much for laughing it off.

No comments: