Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chi

I started a Tai Chi class last week in the desire for a new experience, exercise and meditation. Being a newbie I know it will take time to get my Chi in line, extending out my body not my mouth.

Learning to be quiet within yourself is harder than you would think. Especially in meetings when you swear someone in put in your path just to test you chi and you just want to beat the chi out of them....not very chi like.

A very nice surprise is how Tai Chi is affecting me physically. I can feel those underlining muscles, tendons and ligaments getting challenged. As for the mind...now there is another chapter. First day of class I wanted to scream because the instructor was taking too damm long to explain the inner peace of Tai Chi.

Today I am faced with another all day meeting in which one of the participates really chaps my chi. Since my Tai chi class is this evening it will be a good practice for class to remain in my space...breathing in...breathing out

No comments: