Monday, April 6, 2009

Here Comes The Sunshine

Well, my black hole has passed. See...I knew if I let myself be quiet and just accept that I could see from the ground things in the sky that others could not...it would move on. Of course a good dose of sunshine only seems to feed the soul.


Yesterday was just what the doctor ordered. A beautiful day! Greg and I biked to our favorite coffee place in the Old Mill, sat outside and soaked up even more sun. Between the fresh air and pumping our legs, it was a perfect ride. Stopped at Rising Star, very sad...but when I went in a saw what the sale prices were...no wonder they are going out of business...who buys this stuff???

And of course, hitting a couple of quilt shops for last minute items to complete some projects at my quilt retreat this month was the cherry on the sundae. Flying down the parkway...good thing no cops were around...with the roof window open, the sun streaming in and Paul DeLay full blast...well that was heaven.

What was really funny is sitting out on the deck, partaking of "Happy Hour" and listening to the golfers...golfing is a full contact sport and the FU$%# was yelled several times. For some the first game of the season is a reality check...lol

No comments: