Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Season For Every Man



Every season has its gifts. Winter, bring beautiful snow falls, soup steaming on the stove, good books and snow shoeing.
Spring brings leafed out trees, flowers and the return of the birds.
Summer brings festivals, all manner of outdoor activities, warm weather, sitting on the deck for happy hour.
But, Fall is my favorite. Foremost...there is the color! That vivid red, orange and gold that appears. The occasional warm, warm day followed by a crisp night. My body want to get outside even more this time of year because I know there are winter days coming. I tend to want to get orgainized because I know I am going to be spending more days inside than out. Fall is my favorite time of year...it was the time of year I was born and I am forever linked to this season....it is my most peaceful season.

No comments: