Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love ~ Hate

Today I have a love - hate feeling about BJ...formally of BJ's Quilt Basket. I learned to quilt at BJ's Quilt Basket located in Scandia Plaza. She was a tough task master but, I learned well and I fell in love with the world of quilting!
After a week of organizing my fabric, weeding through the...WHY DID I BUY THIS? I realized that BJ was my "Fabric Pusher" and I was her willing "Fabric Druggie." She needed cash and I needed fabric. I can still hear her voice in my head. If you're not sure, buy a fat quarter. If you like it, buy a yard. If you love it, buy 3 yards! The issue is...I loved a lot of it!
And now the biggest question I have is...WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WITH 4 YARDS OF FORTUNE COOKIES PRINTED ON RED???? I guess...as with all addicts we can't always remember where, when and how we ended up with our drug of choice.

No comments: