Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mindfulness


Today is a day for mindfulness. That is to pay attention to what I learned yesterday and to practice it today.
1. I need new work shoes, cause my feet were killing me yesterday
2. Those that are above me really don't want to hear what I have to say...or maybe it is just that they can't do anything about what I am saying...so shut up and just show up, survive the day and go home...cause you have a great life when you get home.
3. Occasionally a work day does require you share a cookie with your best friend.
4. I am getting a new fridge today...I don't think I have ever owned a brand new fridge...there is some about cleaning out the back of the fridge that feels like cleaning out the cobwebs of your brain.
5. Today I get to have breakfast with two friends, one from Texas, both quilters and both have been shopping at Holly Hills in the last week...which means I get to live vicariously through their spending.
6. Enjoy the moments...enjoy the space you inhabit...enjoy the friends, family and creativity you have at your disposal...cause some days, that is how you survive.

No comments: