Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do Over

Today is the beginning of my "Do Over." Most people pick a Monday for a do over but I decided today was my day. I was reading an article on living longer and the number one thing you can do is lose weight and get healthy. Most Americans do not save money for health emergencies because they thing their health insurance will be there...but health care cost far surpass what insurance can cover and the number one reason people file bankruptcy is medical bills.
So, since I do not want to save money for medical bills that are not covered by my health insurance I am going to do the one thing I can do...lose weight and get healthy.
Now that my quilt room is in order...it is time to move on to the next task...myself. I am good with this. It feels good, I don't feel bad about myself nor am I judging myself. I am approaching this as another task to examine and work on...Do overs are soooo refreshing...I love a good do over.

No comments: