Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm Cell-less


I am almost reaching 24 hours cell-less. It feels weird. How easy it is to become dependent on such a small item. The weird thing is how I am dependent. Once I started carrying a cell phone I stopped wearing a watch. The cell became my time keeper...now I don't know what time of day it is!
I am used to being accessible...and now...I am incognito. There is a real advantage to being anonymous...but I miss my phone. I joke that one of my friends can't live without her phone...now the joke is on me. But...a part of me wants to embrace this new life. This fall is all about embracing the space, creating new boundaries and seeing how it feels to be my own best friend. Maybe I don't need a cell phone.
Waaaahhhhh, where is my phone...people need me!!!!

No comments: