Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weather

One of the many mantras my mother lives by is that you can't control the weather so it is a waste of time wishing it away.  Bull pucky!  I can't control the weather...true...but I can raise my fist at the sky and say...COOMMMEEE OOONNNN...Give me a brake!

At the gym this morning the weather report said it was unseasonably warm on the east coast and unseasonably rainy on the west coast.  Our world is flipping and I might have to become a New Englander.

It is not just me...my sister says in Napa they are tired of the gloomy weather.  The grapes are tired of the gloomy weather also.  I can feel the price of wine climbing.  My mom says the sailing weather has been poor and I swear Bob Shaw is even getting tired of reporting the same 'ol thing...scattered showers through Friday with a chance of warm weather this weekend. 

Which brings me back to my chart...staying in the top 3rd means I have to find fun things to do inspite of the the lousy weather. 

I feel a new quilt coming on!

No comments: