Sunday, March 8, 2009

Then There Was Light...

For today it matters not that Barbie has a house in Malibu (she is probably married to someone who is over 90 and on oxygen), nor am I affected by the fact that there are wackos killing people out there, that Oregon is at the top of the unemployment heap, foreclosures left and right and that there is corn syrup is everything....because...today....

I get an extra hour of daylight!!!!!!!!! Nothin' is ruining today, not snow, sleet or hail because from this day forward I am accumulating an extra few minutes of day light. Maybe it was the state of the world because it certainly wasn't the amount of snow we got but this winter seemed to drag on. So today in celebration of an extra hour and even though I was freezing my behind off I went out and trimmed my decorative grasses and took survey of what I intend to do in my yard. I can feel that change is comin'

No comments: