Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 Questions You Need To Ask Before Saying I Do...

I think before you decided if you can live a life time with someone you need to ask 10 questions. I don't know what the 10 questions are but I am going to make them up as I type along...because at the very least by the time you get around to asking the 10 questions you may have dated more than 10 minutes...

1. How Many credit cards do you currently have?

2. Do you read books?

3. Did you like your mom or dad?

4. Are you required to eat 3 meals a day?

5. Can you change a car tire?

6. Do you have a savings account?

7. Do you need someone to love you in order to feel good

8. Can you make love even if you don't feel like it?

9. Can you listen?

10. Do you do your own laundry?

I think from these 10 questions you can generally understand if a person is industrious, flexible, independent, generous of spirit and open to learning.

No comments: