Monday, March 2, 2009

Heartbreak Hotel

It would be great if there was a place we could leave our broken hearts. You wouldn't have to lug it around, examining it and trying to figure out how to put the pieces back together. You could just pull in, register and say, "room 202" please...no mini bar necessary, no luggage...you just leave your broken heart.

What I know though...is a broken heart can be put back together and may be more beautiful than before. Any thing that is perfect has no interest surrounding it...Simply put...when I think of all the perfect looking models, I cannot remember their names...but give me Iman who is unusual, imperfect and stunning and I remember her name.

I think keeping your broken heart, taking care of it, and understanding what the message it gives you in it's fragile state...will give you strength in the long run. Having a perfect heart will only give you a one dimensional life.

No comments: